Monday, April 6, 2015

Review: Persuading Him


Persuading Him
Persuading Him by Michelle Dare

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



Persuading Him is a quick-paced, sexy as hell and utterly sinful read that you will devour in a flash!

Let me persuade you that THIS a book worth reading.

The male leading character is a PILOT.

He is a retired AIR FORCE officer.

His name is Radek. Isn’t it mysterious as hell?

Kasi is a woman who gets what she wants.

She is down to earth AND a heiress! Please I need to met her.

She is funny, smart, sexy, confident and knows what she likes.

She isn’t afraid of change.

Hello? Their story is sexy as hell!

You will need few cold showers after reading it. Maybe you should take one while reading it, too.

It’s Michelle Dare!! Remember My Salvation? Original, Sexy and Funny with Amazing Characters? Yeah, that Michelle Dare….


In case you haven’t noticed, I loved it!

At this point, I would like to make a note regarding certain reviews that I noticed by accident. This book has 100 pages. Just 100 pages. So yes it is a short book...You can’t expect a 100 page book to be the same as a 300 page book. I do not diminish any length, but I do want to highlight that it is inevitable for those two to be different and have different attributes. Personally, I have read short reads that were far better than full length novels. So, certain comments were completely unjustified and others were just not true. Some reviews left me wondering if the one who wrote them even read the book at all.

Everyone is entitled to their opinions and are free to speak their minds.

But, please, for the sake of our community, the readers and the authors, be fair and accurate as much as possible.

Check the book’s attributes, like length, level of violence or explicit scenes before you read and review it. Based on those, you will be able to form a full opinion and write a review that truly represents that book.

So, Persuading Him by Michelle Dare receives 5 Amazing Stars, because it is one of the best short novels I’ve read, and the volume of heat couldn’t get any higher!!!!

Congratulations, Michelle, for yet another great book! I can’t wait for the sequel!




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Frequently Auto-Approved by Publishers
Mia's Point Of View

Mia's Point Of View

Official Fifty

NetGalley


Mia's Point Of View

InkSlingerPR

Enticing Journey Book Promotions

AToMR Tours

Book Enthusiast Promotions




romcon badge



Follow on Bloglovin

Mia's Point Of View


Grab Me
Mia's Point Of View