Monday, September 22, 2014

Review: Wild About Rachel


Wild About Rachel
Wild About Rachel by Blaire Edens

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



Wild about Rachel is one of those wonderful, sweet stories that you can read and read and reread all over again a million times.

The story is sweet and intriguing. The characters are fabulously written and well developed. The writing is beautiful, as well.

Everything about this book screams too sweet to handle!!

It’s a real story about real characters who face real problems, like family and health issues, hurt and betrayal, financial struggles. We watch the characters deal with their problems and heal their wounds, just like a real person would do. We see them struggle to cope with their reality and with themselves and the decisions they’ve made.

The book is truly beautiful from any aspect; characters, story, writing, message, etc.

I loved the fact that I could so easily relate to them. I haven’t been in the military, I haven’t lost someone who I really loved and didn’t watch someone I love battle to stay alive or have I ever felt so alone. But I just felt them. I felt what the characters were feeling. It was like having their emotions flowing from the pages into me.

The story is just really beautiful and the author did a remarkable job in this one! I felt so connected with the characters..It was an amazing experience!!

I strongly recommend you to grab this book!!

It’s beautiful, meaningful, romantic, sweet!! It’s a wonderful love-story!!

I fell in love with it!!

So, 5 Huge Golden Sparkling Stars go to Wild about Rachel, because I got really wild about this book!!




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Frequently Auto-Approved by Publishers
Mia's Point Of View

Mia's Point Of View

Official Fifty

NetGalley


Mia's Point Of View

InkSlingerPR

Enticing Journey Book Promotions

AToMR Tours

Book Enthusiast Promotions




romcon badge



Follow on Bloglovin

Mia's Point Of View


Grab Me
Mia's Point Of View