Tuesday, January 14, 2014

News for Authors & Bloggers



Dear Authors & Bloggers,
Thank you for visitng Mia's Point Of View, first of all.

When I started this blog, I never imagined anything would come out of it. But you proved me wrong and I am delighted for that!
Due to the long list of requests for reviews and other events, I decided to take another step and add few things. So, here we go...

Bloggers

If you wish to receive emails from me regarding new event opportunities, please subscribe to this list: http://blogspot.us3.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=c34ab92717bfc3c7f4dda2bda&id=0c4aeeff0d !!

Authors

If you want to request me for any service that I offer, please fill out this form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1eDL7QHLwt69uRkyIfiah4NeoORC88kz_8-CNhYZcYtM/viewform !!

For any questions you may have, don't hesitate to email me at miasworldview@yahoo.com !!



Mia's Point Of View

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Frequently Auto-Approved by Publishers
Mia's Point Of View

Mia's Point Of View

Official Fifty

NetGalley


Mia's Point Of View

InkSlingerPR

Enticing Journey Book Promotions

AToMR Tours

Book Enthusiast Promotions




romcon badge



Follow on Bloglovin

Mia's Point Of View


Grab Me
Mia's Point Of View