Sunday, December 15, 2013

Review: Insufferable Proximity 2


Insufferable Proximity 2
Insufferable Proximity 2 by Z. Stefani

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



I LOVE HEAVEN AND JULIAN!!! No matter what they do or say..I simply adore them…

This book is purely for the fans/maniacs of those 2 characters..It’s for those who will read anything and everything that have them in it..

The first and the second book are equally excellent and awesome! They’re entertaining, smart, funny and just speak to our romantic hearts that seek for the overbearing overprotective jealous alpha male who will rock our world..

However, since it’s a sequel, I strongly believe that the first book shouldn’t have ended the way it did. It created confusion..Their story ended and then we see their future and now with the second book we go back again..I didn’t like that..But it may have been this way, because the author hadn’t decided for a second book yet..It’s quite possible..

Another thing that rang wrongly in my ears was that the two books had similar storylines..It could have been more different..Just saying..

But like I said above..I LOVE HEAVEN AND JULIAN!!! I am a huge fan of theirs and I have read the first book over a 100 times!..I love them and despite some drawbacks the second book had (in my opinion) I loved the book by association…




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Frequently Auto-Approved by Publishers
Mia's Point Of View

Mia's Point Of View

Official Fifty

NetGalley


Mia's Point Of View

InkSlingerPR

Enticing Journey Book Promotions

AToMR Tours

Book Enthusiast Promotions




romcon badge



Follow on Bloglovin

Mia's Point Of View


Grab Me
Mia's Point Of View