Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Review: Love Love


Love Love
Love Love by Beth Michele

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



Oh my God....
I honestly have no words about this book..
It became one of my favourite books of all time..

The characters are so amazingly created...
Brad is such a sweetheart..I adored him from his first scene with Gabby..He is literally the perfect man!..handsome,sweet,understanding,adorable but sexy and most importantly adores Gabby..And well,since I'm a coffee addict myself,he is big winner in my book just by making delicious coffee..xoxo

Gabby is so vibrant..She has lost so many things in her life..And I totally agree with Brad that her mother is from another planet..Gabby is the sweet gorgeous girl next door who makes everyone smile..Yet,she doesn't smile enough until she meets Brad..Until she meets the right person..

It is an amazing book and I'm honoured that the talented Beth Michele offered me the chance of being part of her promotional tour.

Epic.Heartbreaking.Inspiring.Utterly loved.

One of the Best Books I've ever read.One of the Books that literally touched my heart and soul.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Frequently Auto-Approved by Publishers
Mia's Point Of View

Mia's Point Of View

Official Fifty

NetGalley


Mia's Point Of View

InkSlingerPR

Enticing Journey Book Promotions

AToMR Tours

Book Enthusiast Promotions




romcon badge



Follow on Bloglovin

Mia's Point Of View


Grab Me
Mia's Point Of View