Monday, July 1, 2013

Review: The Enforcer


The Enforcer
The Enforcer by Nikki Worrell

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



I've always loved hockey but after reading this book,I think it's my favourite sport..

I loved the story and all the characters in it..It was well written and it was never dull..It's really amazing..

Lacey is a normal woman,I would say.Determined and ambitious; yet sensitive and an incredible friend..She is adored by everyone,even though she doesn't really pursue it..She is struck by tragedy and betrayal but she stood on her feet..No outrageous tendencies and quite normal reactions..
She is quite down-to-earth and I absolutely love her..

Jody is just..swoon-worthy..Not just because he is hot and well-built..He is understanding and very very adorable..He thinks he screws up a lot and doesn't have a way with words but both lacey and me,as a matter of fact, believe he is saying the exactly perfect words..Not just because they're honest but because they speak from his heart..And I loved him for realising that he has some over-over-protective and possessive tendencies and he is actually doing something about it..He doesn't let anything get between him and his happiness that is Lacey, and he is working on it..

It was utterly wonderful and I recommend it hands on..Actually, it's a MUST read..



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Frequently Auto-Approved by Publishers
Mia's Point Of View

Mia's Point Of View

Official Fifty

NetGalley


Mia's Point Of View

InkSlingerPR

Enticing Journey Book Promotions

AToMR Tours

Book Enthusiast Promotions




romcon badge



Follow on Bloglovin

Mia's Point Of View


Grab Me
Mia's Point Of View