Thursday, June 27, 2013

Review: Collide


Collide
Collide by Gail McHugh

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



It was absolutely delectable!!...freaking delicious!..
Seriously now...
I've been on #TEAMGAVIN from the first pages of the book...even from the first time we got to read about him especially by his POV...He is sweet but passionate,sensitive but determined..
In other words, he is a hard-core ,sexy as sin and yet playful swoon-worthy man..

Dillon..Don't get me started on him..What a -- jerk..Never ceases to amaze me how people see themselves..He's officially catalogued as an arrogant pig..

And now we have sweet Emily..How doesn't she see the reality is beyond me and it was a bit annoying..But she is very cute and well Gavin's love..

Anyway,I loved the book, maybe mainly due to Gavin's character..What can I say?!I'm a sucker for this type of men..

Can't Wait for #Pulse !!!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Frequently Auto-Approved by Publishers
Mia's Point Of View

Mia's Point Of View

Official Fifty

NetGalley


Mia's Point Of View

InkSlingerPR

Enticing Journey Book Promotions

AToMR Tours

Book Enthusiast Promotions




romcon badge



Follow on Bloglovin

Mia's Point Of View


Grab Me
Mia's Point Of View