Thursday, June 20, 2013

Review: Bad Things


Bad Things
Bad Things by R.K. Lilley

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



First, I love R.K.Lilley's writing!!She is quite unique!..and I loved the Up in the air series..

The story was wonderful and for us who have read the Up in the air series, it was very interesting to learn more about some familiar characters..The general story and the characters were fantastic..I loved Danika and her special way of thinking..She is 1 of a kind..
However,Tristan was amazing at the beginning and in the end he kept screwing up his life,his relationship..It felt like he made too many mistakes,although Danika kept forgiving him..He really needs to fix his head..
I'm really looking forward to what will happen next..



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Frequently Auto-Approved by Publishers
Mia's Point Of View

Mia's Point Of View

Official Fifty

NetGalley


Mia's Point Of View

InkSlingerPR

Enticing Journey Book Promotions

AToMR Tours

Book Enthusiast Promotions




romcon badge



Follow on Bloglovin

Mia's Point Of View


Grab Me
Mia's Point Of View