Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Review: Because of You


Because of You
Because of You by T.E. Sivec

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



It always amazes me when we have the female and male POV in the book..and in this case,it wasn't anything but outstanding....
I have to say that the last pages had me hanging with every word and Brady's tendecy over to melodramatic and idiocy weren't calming me at all but his sister fixed him...
Another thing about this book that I found extraordinary is that all the characters involved, the leads,the villains,Brady's sister all of them, grew up along with the book itself. New situations came up and they just rolled with it..Everyone just showed such strength that makes the reader re-evaluate his/her life and the choices he/she made...
It was as romantic as inspiring and libearating..I really really loved it!!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Frequently Auto-Approved by Publishers
Mia's Point Of View

Mia's Point Of View

Official Fifty

NetGalley


Mia's Point Of View

InkSlingerPR

Enticing Journey Book Promotions

AToMR Tours

Book Enthusiast Promotions




romcon badge



Follow on Bloglovin

Mia's Point Of View


Grab Me
Mia's Point Of View